If you cannot sign into InterCLASS Cloud properly even after you deleted cache and cookies on Chrome, then please try removing InterCLASS Cloud access to your Google account and then re-authenticate again.
To remove third party apps with access to your Google account:
- Open your Google Account page.
- On the left navigation, select Security.
- Scroll down to the Third-party apps with account access, click Manage third-party access.
- Select the InterCLASS Cloud and then click REMOVE ACCESS.
- Please sign in to the InterCLASS Cloud and then allow to access to your account again.