If the Chrome browser is in Incognito mode, it will not load the InterCLASS Cloud student extension and App or any other extensions. It is important to disallow students to turn on Incognito mode.
To disallow Incognito mode:
- Log into the Google Admin Console (admin.google.com) with your administrator-privileged user account.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Chrome Management.
- Click on User & browser settings.
- Select the student OU that the InterCLASS Cloud Student App and Extension are installed under.
- Scroll down to the Security section.
- On the Incognito mode setting, select Disallow incognito mode.
- At the top-right of the screen, click Save.