You can add student PCs to each class setting on the InterCLASS teacher program from a comma delimited CSV file.
- Create a comma delimited CSV file that lists the student computers in the classroom. *Please use Notepad to create a CSV file. DO NOT use MS Excel. Here is a sample of the CSV file.
- Start the InterCLASS Teacher program, and then click “Settings”.
- Click "Edit".
- Select “Add New Class”, type in a new class name, and then click Next.
- Click the “Import” button and then open the CSV file. The student computer names will then be added to the class.
- Click Next and then click Finish.
- Create a classroom layout and then click Exit.