You may want to prevent student users from signing in to Chromebooks using their personal Gmail accounts other than your school-owned accounts.
To restrict Chromebooks sign-in to the students in your school domain only:
- Log into the Google Admin Console (admin.google.com) with your administrator-privileged user account.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Chrome Management.
- Click on Device settings.
- Select the student OU.
- Scroll down to the Sign-in Settings section.
- On the Sign-in restriction setting, select the Restrict sign-in to a list of users.
- In the User Whitelist text box, enter the school domains with wildcards(*). For example, *@yourschooldomain.org will restrict sign-in to only students with @yourschooldomain.org address and prevent students from signing-in using their personal Gmail accounts.
- At the top of the screen, click Save.