To use InterCLASS Cloud properly, it is important to block students from signing into multiple user accounts at the same time.
To block multiple sign-in access for students:
- Log into the Google Admin Console (admin.google.com) with your administrator-privileged user account.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Chrome Management.
- Click on User & browser settings.
- Select a student OU.
- Scroll down to the User Experience section.
- On the Multiple sign-in access setting, select the Block multiple sign-in access for users in this organization.
- At the top-right of the screen, click Save.